Use quinoa in just about any recipe calling for rice or other whole grain such as rice salads, couscous recipes or pilaffs. You can keep some cooked quinoa on hand to toss into salads.
- Add a handful of quinoa to your favorite soup recipe while it's simmering to give it a bit of protein or try it plain with a saucy vegetable stir-fry.
- You can also swap white rice for quinoa alongside any kind Of vegetable stir-fry.
- Sprinkle cooked quinoa on salads.
- One of the most popular ways to prepare quinoa is to add some veggies and a dressing to make an easy quinoa salad.
- A new way to make quinoa is just like you would make a fried rice dish - quinoa fried “rice”
- Quinoa also makes a great hot breakfast cereal, similar to oatmeal. Swap out your usual oatmeal for some quinoa which cook just as quickly.